DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO EU REGULATION 2016/679 (GDPR):
SCHOOL FOR CHILDREN Onlus, Via Cosenz 35 - 20158 Milan, as Data Controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed as follows:
- DATA CATEGORY Personal data processed by the Data Controller include these personal data: name, surname, residential or home address and contact details - phone number, email address.
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
a) completion of all the phases connected to the donation and / or to the adhesion to the projects and specific appeals promoted by the Data Controller, including instrumental activities (eg communications on the payments, donation and statements of accounts);
b) compliance with internal administrative procedures and fulfillment of legal obligations or regulations in force in Italy (eg communication to the Revenue Agency - for the preparation of pre-compiled income tax returns - of personal data and related to donations made, pursuant to the Italian DM Economics and Finance 30,01,2018);
c) the sending of informative, promotional and fundraising communications relating to the activities and initiatives of SFC, with appropriate personalization according to the interests and preferences expressed by participating in our initiatives.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in points a) and b) are necessary to ensure respectively the execution of contractual relationships and compliance with internal administrative procedures, fulfillment of legal obligations or regulations in force in Italy. The "personalized" processing referred to in letter c), ie those relating to the sending of communications of an informative, promotional and fundraising nature relating to the activities and initiatives of SFC, will be carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of SFC; the personalization of the mailings has the objective only to make the relationship with the donor / supporter more transparent, effective and lasting through the sending of specific information on the particular activities or projects already supported and on SFC initiatives, on the most urgent needs of the projects in the start-up or development phase, considering it important that the donor / supporter receives only the communications of interest to them and in line with their expectations, thus avoiding being disturbed by unwanted or non-specific messages. The donor / supporter can ask at any time to stop receiving this type of communication or to receive all communications, excluding the personalization filter.
- PROCESSING The processing of your personal data is carried out with reference to the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2 of the GDPR, namely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic processing, including automated processing, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of data in accordance with current legislation, inspired by the principles of fairness and lawfulness of the treatment.
- PERSONS OR ENTITIES TO WHOM YOUR DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED The personal data processed may be known only by personnel specifically in charge of processing operations and may be disclosed:
a) to the banking institutions that will process the data for the purposes related to the management of the means of payment;
b) to third parties to whom communications and other processing activities are entrusted, or to the communication of data that is necessary to comply with laws or regulations (administrative obligations), or to organize and coordinate particular initiatives promoted to make known the activities of the association.
Personal data will not be disclosed for other purposes or, even less, disseminated.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY AND THEIR EXERCISE You can exercise at any time the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely:
to have access to personal data concerning you;
to obtain the rectification, integration or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the treatment that concerns you;
to oppose the processing of your data;
to revoke the consent, where provided: the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent granted before the revocation;
to know the updated list of data controllers;
to propose a complaint to the supervisory authority ("Privacy Guarantor");
addressing a request to the Data Processor - Avv. Federico Manfredi, at the headquarters of SCHOOL FOR CHILDREN ONLUS, Via Cosenz 35 - 20158 Milan, or at the e-mail address email@example.com.
You may also object to transmission to the Italian Revenue Agency of personal data relating to donations made - for the preparation of pre-compiled income tax returns - pursuant to the Italian DM economy and finances 30,01,2018 - by sending it to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD Personal data collected will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for at most the period allowed by law for legal protection requirements.
- IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER The Data Protection Officer is Avv. Federico Manfredi, who can be contacted at the e-mail address email@example.com or by writing to the address of the SCHOOL FOR CHILDREN ONLUS office, Via Cosenz 35 - 20158 Milan.
Last modification: May 2018.